– 2 cups Ground Almonds/Walnuts/Mixed Nuts
– ¼ cup Cacao Powder
– ¼ cup Liquid Sweetener (Agave, Liquid Stevia)
– ¼ cup Coconut Oil
– 8 Soaked Dates
– 1 cup Soaked Raw Cashews (best soaked overnight)
– ½ cup Soaked Dates (best soaked overnight)
– 500g Frozen Berries
– 1 cup Cherries, Roughly Chopped
– 2 cups Shredded Coconut
– ½ cup Liquid Sweetener
– ½ cup Coconut Oil, melted
– ¼ cup Beetroot Juice (or other juice, to add a twist)
– ½ cup Cacao Powder
– 2/3 cup Coconut Oil or @jtscoconutessence Cocotella
– ¼ cup Liquid Sweetener
1. For the filling- blend the Nuts until fine, then add Cacao, Dates, Coconut Oil and Sweetener until the mixture reaches a doughy consistency.
2. Place into a greased tin. Ensure it is packed tightly.
3. Freeze for 6hrs.
4. Meanwhile, for the filling- blend all ingredients apart from the Shredded Coconut and Cherries.
5. Pour mixture into a bowl and stir in Shredded Coconut and Cherries.
6. Take base mixture from the freezer and pour the filling mixture on top. Ensure that it’s not too thick.
7. Freeze for 2 hours.
8. For topping- melt Coconut oil and then, take off heat and add Liquid Sweetener and Cacao. Mix until mixture is glossy.
9. At this point, feel free to add more Sweetener or Cacao.
10. Pour on top of filling and continue freezing overnight (or at least 6hrs).