This may surprise you, but I have to confess. I am actually not much of a chocolate fan- well, normal, store-bought, sugar-filled chocolate anyways.
Crazy right?!?! I mean, I make heaps of chocolate treats for you guys to enjoy but truthfully, I’d pick Peanut Butter or good Cheese anyday.
However, when it comes to Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter.. Well.. That’s a totally different story 🙂
These cups are perfect for an after dinner treat and just in time for Easter too!
Makes 6 Cups
– 1 cup Coconut Oil
– 6 tbsp Agave Syrup or other liquid sweetener 120g Cacao Powder
– 1 tsp of Peanut Butter PER cup (or any other nut butter) Toppings of choice
- In a saucepan, over a low heat, melt the Coconut Oil.
- Take the pan off the stove and stir in the Agave and Cacao Powder.
- Pour 3-4 tbsp each into a lined muffin case then leave to set in the fridge for 10mins or until hardened. You should only have used half the batter.
- Remove from the fridge and place the tsp Peanut Butter in the middle of the cups. I used closer to a tablespoon (#sorrynotsorry).
- Top the cups with the remaining chocolate batter and place back into the fridge for 15mins.
- Just before the cups are fully hardened, top with desired toppings. I used Goji Berries, Desiccated Coconut and Seed Mix.
Hope you enjoy 🙂