Maybe it’s because it’s super simple to make… Or maybe because it’s just delicious. Who knows?!?!
Healthy Chocolate Pavlova Recipe
– 8 egg whites
– 4 tsp. Sweetener (e.g stevia or agave)
– 4 tsp. Cacao Powder
– 1/2 c Cacao Nibs or Dark Chocolate
– 1 can coconut cream, chilled
– 1 scoop @balancesportsnutrition WPC/WPI Chocolate or Vanilla
– Fruit of your choice
– Dark Chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 150C.
2. Beat egg whites until peaks form and continue beating while gradually adding in sweetener,
3. Fold cacao powder and nibs into egg mixture then spoon onto a lined baking tray.
4. Place the baking tray in oven and reduce heat to 140C.
5. Bake for 30 mins.
6. Reduce heat again to 120C and bake for a further 25 mins.
7. Turn heat off and leave oven door closed until completely cooled.
8. TOPPING: whip coconut cream and add protein powder until soft peaks form.
9. Spread onto meringue just before serving and top with berries and crumbed chocolate .
If you don’t have protein powder, that’s totally cool- just add a little sweetener into the cream and greek yoghurt.