These cookies were actually ridiculously easy to make.
Only 5 ingredients needed, and they take less than 40 mins to make!
Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat your oven to 180C/350F.
2. In a bowl, mix the Peanut Butter and Banana (mash it up) until smooth.
3. Add in the Egg White and Sweetener and continue to stir.
4. Gently fold in the Cacao Nibs or Choc Chips, then place mixture in fridge for 10-15 minutes, to allow it to harden a little.
5. Using a tablespoon, place balls of the cookie mixture onto a lined baking tray. Spread out the balls, using the spoon, so they look like the photo to the right.
6. Bake for 10-15mins until cooked through.
I think I may have overdone mine a little, but they still tasted great all the same.